Ah, that’s nice! A warm summer’s evening with friends, G&T in hand. That first sip is just fantastic. And the second. But after a while.... is it just a little bit cloying? There’s a lot of sugar or artificial sweeteners in that tonic, albeit balanced by the bitterness. Can the G&T be improved? Of course, it can! Just replace part of the tonic with Botonique. Try 50/50 then adjust to your taste. Personally, I favour about 75% Botonique, but then I like my drinks dry and complex.
- Plenty of ice
- 50/50 tonic and Botonique
- Gin to taste
- Garnish with cucumber and lemon or lime
And how will that be better exactly?
- Much healthier – all the benefits of the Prelixir nutrients in Botonique, helping replace those that alcohol uses up
- Much tastier – There’s just so much going on in the Botonique with all those complementary botanicals. It can even help you go easy on the gin
- Far fewer calories – Botonique has 14 cals per 100ml compared with 36-40 cals for normal tonic. And if you can reduce the gin that’s even better
- Far more refreshing – No doubt about it. It’s hard to beat Botonique for refreshment