Botonique is available directly from us - SHOP NOW - and from many online stores including Ocado, and from many different wine shops, delis, restaurants and health stores as shown and listed below. This list may not be up-to-date, so so please CONTACT US if you don't see a store near you.
Ocado.com Boroughbox.com Drydrinker.com Thefoodmarjket.com Lightdrinks.com Noandlo.com Wisebartender.com Pruv.com Tabl.com
Framar Health 595 Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7GS
Health Matters25 Main Street Bray, Berkshire
+ Channel Islands
Hansa Wholefood, Fountain Street, St Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Islands
For Goodness Sake 13 Newport Road, Middlesborough, Clevelend, TS1 1LE
+ County Fermanagh
Nature's Choice, 30 East Bridge Street, Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh BT74 7BT
+ Who collects the data
Data is sometimes collected for us by a third party company organising the survey, competition, event or other method by which data is collected. We check that such companies are compliant with the relevant legislation.
+ How data is used
We use the data to:
- Deliver the goods our customers have ordered
- Tailor communications so they are sent to people to whom relevant
- Analyse our business to better understand how we are doing
- Identify areas of opportunity and ways to better satisfy our customers
+ How data is stored and protected
Some data will sometimes be stored on the servers of a third party company responsible for collecting, analysing or using the data, such as:
- MailChimp or MailJet for the sending of emails
- Google for the analysis of traffic to and activity on our website
- The company organising the survey, competition or other method by which data is collected. We check that such companies are compliant with the relevant legislation.
+ Who uses the data
+ How long we keep data for
We store data for as long as we consider it relevant for the purposes described, or until an individual asks us to delete their data.
+ Your rights
If you have reason to believe that we may be holding data about you that you do not wish us to hold, you may:
- Ask us to show you what data we hold about you personally, and/or
- Ask us to delete any data we hold about you personally, and/or
- Ask us to stop communicating with you
You can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the website https://botonique.com/contact-1
You can also unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our collective emails. It is our policy to honour any such requests promptly and certainly within the one month required by law.